Dr. Richard DeCarlo
Licensed in Georgia, California, and in South Carolina.
Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (1996).
Bachelor of Science - University State of New York
Doctor of Chiropractic - Life Chiropractic College (1991)
- USA Gymnastics coach 15 years
- Official Chiropractic Sports Practitioner 1994 Junior National Gymnastics Championships
- Team Chiropractor for the US Canoe & Kayak Team (1995 - 1996)
- Team Chiropractor for the US Canoe & Kayak World Championships (Nottingham, England 1995)
- Lecturer on Gymnastics; injury, imbalance, and prevention at several Atlanta based Gymnastics clubs
POST GRADUATE CERTIFICATIONS
- Motion Palpation Institute - Spinal, Extremity, and Soft Tissue Training
- Postural Imbalance and musculoskeletal syndromes (Vladamir Janda)
- Rehabilitation and Corrective Exercise (Foot levelers and Motion Palpation Institute)
- Orthotic molding and Gait training (Foot levelers and Motion Palpation Institute)
- Cox Flexion / Distraction Decompression technique (Cervical and Lumbar Disc Decompression Training) Certified
- Active Release Technique (Deep Tissue Technique) Certified - Spine -
We truly want to help as many people as we can. Please remember that we offer a complimentary consultation for patients who are either unsure of whether Chiropractic is the answer or feel that their care could improve.